Wednesday, December 4, 2013

PSA

I'm getting a little bored with the exclusivity of my current blog topic, so I'm thinking about branching out.  In the meantime, here are a few (!) links to blogs I especially enjoy.  Feel free to enjoy also, or not, as you are inclined.  They tend to lean in a mommyblog direction, but not exclusively.  I'm not going to say anything else about them, so you can form your own opinions without preconceptions, except to mention that Schmutzie has this wonderful feature she calls Five-Star Friday, which she is no longer posting to the main page, so click on that link (I think it's in the upper-right-hand of the page).  It features amazing writing from various blogs ... I highly recommend it.










2 comments:

  1. I never pictured you as the mommy blog person. I learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only read the nonmommyblog mommyblogs. Of course.

    ReplyDelete