Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I Am TOO OLD ...

for this wrenched from sleep every hour nonsense.  I'm posting this here instead of Facebook because people will worry, but really, if you would just follow directions, you wouldn't have spend the last four hours two hours from my house.  Brothers.  Should I blame this on the homeschooling?  Like homeschooler math, maybe direction following is not our forte.  When I tell a person, four separate times, to turn right off the exit, and that person has just spent two hours driving through god knows what all, mountains and such, because he missed his first exit, wouldn't you think that he would then turn right off the exit?  Evidently not.

4 comments:

  1. Argh! I love this line," . . . driving through god knows what all, mountains and such . . ." Such a writer - you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my secret obsession with rural speech patterns coming to the fore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't blame this on the homeschooling! I can do math and follow directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too ... although I'm way stronger at following directions. Math makes me crosseyed, but that's not REALLY homeschooling's fault.

    ReplyDelete